“WARRIOR” Takes pride in offering you the Warrior Seven Year Guarantee of Quality on selected premium products listed in clause A.1 below.
REGISTRATION OF GUARANTEE
1) Complete the following details within 30 days of purchase.
2) Call (012) 541 3596 Monday – Friday between 08
3) Attach your Invoices to the guarantee document and submit to Warrior Paints Head Office.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRIOR SEVEN YEAR GUARANTEE OF QUALITY: WARRIOR PAINTS & COATINGS (PTY) LTD GUARANTEES THE PRODUCT TO THE CLIENT, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW:
A. THE GUARANTEE APPLIES WHEN:
1. The Guarantee is limited to the following products:
1.1 WARRIOR SUPER ACRYLIC
1.2 FIRST CHOICE ROOF PAINT
1.3 FIRST CHOICE TEXTURED COATING
1.4 FIRST CHOICE SUPER SHEEN
1.5 FIRST CHOICE VELVET TOUCH
2. Warrior will replace the guaranteed paint and labour cost as per the liability in “D” which is proven to have failed and that is necessary to recoat the failed surface area subject to a maximum value of R20000.00 (Twenty Thousand Rand).
3. In terms of this guarantee, “Paint failure” will have taken place in the following instances. (Subject to reasonable wear and tear):
a. No cracking of the paint film should occur due to paint failure as per paint industry standards.
b. No blistering of the paint film due to paint failure as determined by paint industry standards.
c. Delamination of one coat of paint from another where only Warrior products have been used as a paint system from primer to top coats as per product specifications
d. Delamination of paint from its substrate where only Warrior products have been
used as a paint system from primer to top coats as per product specifications.
4. The guarantee is for the replacement and repair of the faulty paint and labour only and not for any direct consequential damage and only valid if applied within the Republic of South Africa.
B. PERIOD OF GUARANTEE:
1. The guarantee shall commence on the date of purchase of the product by the client.
2. The guarantee shall be valid for a period of seven years from the commencement date.
3. The guarantee must be completed in full and telephonically registered at Warrior Paints Head Office on 012 541 3596 who will issue a guarantee number.
4. The guarantee is not transferable.
5. In the event of a claim arising during the guarantee period, the guarantee period will not start afresh, but will be valid for the remainder of the period.
C. SPECIFICATION AND APPLICATION:
The Warrior Seven Year Guarantee of Quality shall only be valid where:
1. The application of the product is strictly as per the full product specification with regard to preparation and application.
2. The recommended surface preparation is followed and the recommended products for the surface preparation are applied prior to the application of the product to the surface and the substrate is in a sound condition.
3. The client has used the complete Warrior Paint system recommended by Warrior. (Primer, undercoat, two finishing coats)
4. The products are used as per the product specifications, for the intended surfaces and intended uses.
5. Product Specifications are available from all Warrior outlets and from Warrior Paints Head Office (Tel 012 5413596) Address (45 Frans Du Toit Street Rosslyn).
D. WARRIOR LIABILITY
The Warrior liability shall diminish over the guarantee period as per the scale below:
1. In the first 12 month period – / – full product replacement.
2. In the period month 13 to month 36 – / – 75 % of the replacement cost.
3. In the period month 37 to month 60 – / – 50 % of the replacement cost.
4. In the period month 61 to month 84 – / – 25 % of the replacement cost.
5. The replacement cost shall be for the replacement of the product at the time of the claim as well as the labour cost at the pro-rata percentage above to repair the failed surface.
E. WARRIOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN INSTANCES WHEN:
1. Failure or damage to the coating as a result of causes for which Warrior has no control, (e.g. natural causes, fire, radiation, mechanical damage, acid rain, welding, moisture, explosion, acts of God, strikes, malicious damage, electrical fault, incorrect cleaning methods, pollution, incorrect use or any other reason which is not considered fair wear and tear).
2. Application onto a surface which, due to the shape of the surface, surface type and heavy trafficable areas, are not conducive to proper preparation or coating application, resulting in paint failure, (e.g. contact surfaces such as hand rails and staircases).
3. The paint has failed due to surface failure outside the control of the coating system, (e.g. failure and / or deterioration of plastered and metal surfaces).
4. Movement of the substrate caused by external forces and not as a result of the product.
5. Loss of profits, incidental costs or any other costs incurred as a result of the paint failure.
6. Previously coated surfaces where the previous or old paint is in poor condition and is powdering or has poor adhesion to the substrate or inter coat adhesion failure.
1. All claims for replacement of product due to paint failure must be made within 2 weeks of the client discovering the failure.
2. The client must furnish Warrior Paints with the original guarantee completed in full together with proof of purchase.
3. The client must supply Warrior Paints with any information required to conduct an investigation.
4. Warrior shall be entitled to inspect the alleged paint failure or appoint a third party to establish, if the application and surface preparation methods are according to the Warrior Specifications.
5. The client is not entitled to try and repair or tamper with any such alleged failed coating.
6. Warrior will endeavor to resolve the claim timeously.
Warrior Paints produces World Class paint and coatings which are sold via our distribution centre and specialist franchised stores. Select independent hardware stores provide additional sales points for our growing base of loyal consumers. Our motivated employees provide our consumers with outstanding service and expertise.
All photos and material: Copyright © All Material Warrior Paints